Please note the revised Membership Fees which come into effect from 1 September 2017. Full details can be found here
Dales Pony annual dinner dance!!
To be held Friday 27th October 2017 at The Countryman, Bolam. Tickets are on sale now, £15 per person to include 2 course meal and disco afterwards.
All money raised goes back to the society. Please come and support this event. For tickets or further information please contact Rachael Cook or Alison Eccles.
Midlands DPS (Area 11) Photo Show 2017
Closing Date 29 October 2017
In Hand Classes Judge: Rodger James
Class 1: Foal
Class 2: 1-2 year old
Class 3: 3-4 year old Classes 1 to 3 Youngstock Champion/ Reserve
Class 4: Mares 5+ years
Class 5: Geldings 5+ years
Class 6: Stallions 5+ years
Class 7: Veteran over 15 years Classes 4 to 7 In Hand Champion/ Reserve
Class 8: Part/Unregistered Dales/Dales like cob
Class 9: Open registered M+M
Class 10: Registered Dales 5+
Class 11: Part/unregistered dales/Dales like cob
Classes 10 and 11 to ideally show trot, else stood up.
Classes 10, 11,16 and 17 Ridden Champion/Reserve
Class 12 Open registered M+M Stood up.
Fun classes, Open
Class 13: Fancy Dress
Class 14: Pony and Pooch
Class 15: Paddock antics
Best position over jump, pony and rider, max 2ft. Judged on pony and rider.
Class 16: Registered Dales
Class 17: Part/unregistered dales/dales like cob
Class 18: Open registered M+M
Quality Rosettes to 6th. Specials as Judge sees fit. Champion and Reserve as detailed above.
£3.50 per class or 3 for £10
Plus one payment per address of £2 towards postage.
Payment: PayPal sent ‘as a gift to friends and family’, to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or cheques payable to: Mary Roach.
1) All photos to be amateur ones, not to have been taken in the show ring. Copyright must be with the entrant. No professional photos allowed.
2) In Hand photos must be side-on, showing the whole pony and preferably no handler.
3) All ponies to be registered with DPS except for classes 7,8,9,10 and 12
4) Classes may be merged or split depending on the number of entries.
5) Only ONE photo/pony per class in in-hand classes 1 to 12 Max of two photos/pony for classes 13 to 18
6) Please make sure it is obvious which class(es) you are entering!
7) Judges and organizers decisions are final.
8) All profits to go to the Midland Show fund. Please pay with entry.
9) All classes will be judged ‘blind’ ie the judge will not know the identity of the entrant.
Rosette to highest overall Area 11 member.
Entries preferably emailed to email@example.com
Or by Post to: Mary Roach, Kingswood Hollow, Stanford Road, Great Witley, Worcs. WR6 6JG with sae if you want them returning.
PLEASE ENTER AND HAVE FUN! Closing date 29 October 2017